About a week ago I bargained with Daddy for the most wonderful gift a Kitten could have during this horrible pandemic quarantine time. Web Cam Sex. Obviously. It was WORTH IT .....but I did promise that in exchange I would give Daddy a steamy story about our favorite subject. Sex. Of course. Anyway- This Kitten usually pays her debts. When its for Daddy. And he's threatening her. Or if she knows when she doesn't he will get sad. There's a lot of conditions. Whatever. I'm not perfect. Not like Daddy who is perfectly perfect in every way. *kitten swoon* Steam Room Sophie took a deep breath and wrapped her coat around herself tightly before exiting her car and heading quickly into the spa. It was late. She had a bad habit of losing track of time at work. It was almost midnight as she stepped inside. She felt her shoulders relax a little as the warm soothing air of the bath house wrapped over her body. She could smell the faint waf...
About Me
- StolenGlance
-
My name is Kitten- I started this blog because DADDY said I should. But I really started it because I liked Daddy's idea. Its good to have a place for little thoughts, and Daddy thoughts, and Kitten thoughts (because sometimes those are different). So this is for all my little kitten daddy thoughts.






















Comments
Post a Comment